Finland Study Visa - MAX Education Links PVT. LTD.


Finland has good-quality universities that offer various degrees. If you wish to study here and do not belong to any EU or EEA country, then you must apply for a visa. A student visa is a short-term temporary visa you can apply for if your course duration is less than 90 days. If your course duration is more than 90 days, you must apply for a residence permit. The residence permit allows you to stay in Finland for one year and you can renew it once the period is over.

The Finnish higher education system is appreciated worldwide. Learning in universities or polytechnics (Universities of Applied Sciences – UAS) is free for EU/EEA students, and it also provides an exciting student life.

Numerous international students enrol in degree courses in Finland yearly and enjoy the balanced schedule and interactive courses, but there are some things you should know about the visa and all the bureaucratic endeavours you will need to resolve.


    Submit your application:
  • Fill the details in the form and apply online. Ensure you submit the documents required with your application.
  • Pay your application fees either online or at the Finnish embassy or consulate.
  • Visit the Finnish embassy or consulate on the appointment date to present your biometric data.
  • Wait for a decision:
  • It may take 1 to 3 months to process your application.
  • Collect your residence permit when you arrive in Finland.


You must submit the following documents with your visa application:

  • Valid passport.
  • Recent Color Passport photo.
  • Certificate of acceptance from the educational institution in Finland.
  • Details of tuition fee payments or any scholarships.
  • Proof that you have enough funds to support yourself during your stay in the country.
  • Receipt to prove that you have paid the processing fees for the visa.
  • International student health insurance.


International students with a residence permit can work in Finland provided it is related to the course they are doing. A student can work for 25 hours a week during the program and full-time during vacation breaks.


As a student with a residence permit, you can bring your spouse and children to Finland during the course duration. They will have to independently apply for the permit to join you in the country. Finnish immigration authorities will try their best to process your applications together. To get their permits you must prove that you have enough funds to support their stay in Finland.

Our Services

We strictly believe in offering the best possible services to our students. We are a team of well informed and committed–to-our–goals education advisors and counselors with a strict client centered approach.

Read More

Student Visa

MAX Education Links PVT. LTD helps students who want to pursue higher education in another country. We hold seminars to assist students on higher education options in other countries. A student visa is a special endorsement added to a government passport issued to students enrolled at qualified educational institutions. Student visas are non-immigrant visas that do not require the holder to obtain citizenship.


  • A student visa is an endorsement that is added to a government passport, which permits foreign students to study at a country's qualified educational institutions.
  • Any prospective student seeking higher education in another country must obtain a student visa from that country.

You can expect a one-stop solution for all your visa needs from profile evaluation, documentation, application drafting to post-visa services with MAX Education Links. If you are confused about filing your application, you can contact us immediately. We will be pleased to help you in any way we can.

Don’t wait. Begin your visa application today! Contact us for more information.

Free Visa Consultation

We are available at Mon-Sat call us +91-9877880000 during regular business hours.