Netherland Study Visa - MAX Education Links PVT. LTD.


Netherlands is a good study abroad destination for international students owing to its learning system which is problem-based. The courses here train students to analyze and solve problems. The universities here offer more than 1500 study programs and short courses.

The country offers more than 400 different courses and study programs in a program called the International Education in English, which attracts more than 4200 participants every year. This program is meant for post-graduate students or those with some prior professional experience. These courses are conducted in English and are practice oriented. Most of these courses lead to a diploma.

Courses that the country is reputed for include agricultural sciences, astronomy, medicine, civil engineering and management studies.

Work Permit Netherlands


Study programs are available in English for postgraduate and PhD courses. More than 90% of inhabitants here speak the English language. A minimum level of English language proficiency is required to study here. The test scores accepted by universities in Netherlands:



You will need a Provisional Residence Permit (MVV) – an entry visa (or provisional residence permit) for both long-term and short-term study courses.

If you are staying in the country for more than three months, apart from your entry visa you will have to apply for a residence permit (VVR). This is like a study visa that permits you to stay for the duration of your course. It can be extended if required for an additional three months.


  • Valid passport
  • Completed visa application form
  • 2 passport size photos
  • Birth certificate
  • Academic transcripts
  • Proof of having the required financial resources to cover your living expenses during your course of study
  • Copy of travel and medical insurance policy
  • Certificate of acceptance from the educational institution
  • Complete study plan – explain why you are interested in studying the chosen subject area and how and why it is related to your prior studies
  • Proof of having paid the visa application fees
  • Complete study plan that explains why you are interested in the subject and its relation to your prior studies


Students from non-EU countries can work here during their course if they have a work permit. The employer can apply for the permit on your behalf. International students can work up to ten hours a week during their course and full-time during vacations.

Our Services

We strictly believe in offering the best possible services to our students. We are a team of well informed and committed–to-our–goals education advisors and counselors with a strict client centered approach.

Read More

Student Visa

MAX Education Links PVT. LTD helps students who want to pursue higher education in another country. We hold seminars to assist students on higher education options in other countries. A student visa is a special endorsement added to a government passport issued to students enrolled at qualified educational institutions. Student visas are non-immigrant visas that do not require the holder to obtain citizenship.


  • A student visa is an endorsement that is added to a government passport, which permits foreign students to study at a country's qualified educational institutions.
  • Any prospective student seeking higher education in another country must obtain a student visa from that country.

You can expect a one-stop solution for all your visa needs from profile evaluation, documentation, application drafting to post-visa services with MAX Education Links. If you are confused about filing your application, you can contact us immediately. We will be pleased to help you in any way we can.

Don’t wait. Begin your visa application today! Contact us for more information.

Free Visa Consultation

We are available at Mon-Sat call us +91-9877880000 during regular business hours.